No Targets Just Routine Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the controller of your data is No Targets Just Routine Limited whose registered office is at 9 Bridle Close, Surbiton Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT1 2JW.
All your data will be held and used in accordance with the GDPR and any relevant national laws which implement the GDPR and any legislation that replaces it in whole or in part.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site notjustr.com and http://justroutineapp.com/ (collectively, our site) or our application (our app) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to access certain pages on our site, or use our app, participate in other social media functions on our site or app (to the extent applicable), enter a competition, promotion or survey (to the extent applicable), and when you report a problem with our site or our app. The information you give us may include personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and personal description information such as height, weight and activity level. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, or use of our app (including on third-party sites or platforms, or when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your app registration account), we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to summarise and provide a daily/weekly/monthly breakdown of your food/activity levels;
- to recommend relevant information or website or app updates that matches your preferences to you via email;
- to administer your account with us;
- to respond to your emails to discuss your use of the website and app and answer any support queries you may have;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties (further details of whom are set out in the ‘Disclosure of your Information’ section below) to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you, and you will be given an option to unsubscribe with each communication. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site and app is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and app, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site and app to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and app, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site and app safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and app about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive.
The Legal Basis for Processing your Information
In accordance with GDPR, the main grounds that we rely upon in order to process your information are as follows:
- Necessary for entering into or performing a contract. In order to perform obligations which arise under any contract we have entered into with you, it will be necessary for us to process your information.
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. We are subject to certain legal requirements which may require us to process your information. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your information to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency.
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests. Either we or a third party will need to process your information for the purposes of our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests, provided that we have established that those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms (including your right to have your information protected). Our legitimate interests include [responding to requests and enquiries from you or a third party, optimising our website and user experience, informing you about our services and ensuring that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner].
- Consent. In some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your information in a particular way.
Processing Sensitive Personal Data
To the extent that we collect sensitive personal information from you, which may include but not be limited to health records and biometric data, we will process such information on the basis that you have given your explicit consent in order to make full use of our services.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information or give such consent. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and app.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If No Targets Just Routine Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
To the extent that any of your data is provided to third parties outside the EEA, or accessed by third parties from outside the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place in accordance with the GDPR (such as the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses, or the EU/US Privacy Shield).
All information you provide to us is stored on third party secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long We Hold your Information
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. The criteria that we use to determine retention periods will be determined by the nature of the data and the purposes for which it is kept, the sensitivity of the data and the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data that we hold about you. Details of these rights and how to exercise them are set out below. Please note we will require evidence of your identity before we are able to respond to your request.
- Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Where we have good reason, and if the GDPR permits, we can refuse your request for a copy of your personal information, or certain elements of the request. If we refuse your request or any element of it, we will provide you with our reasons for doing so.
- Right of Correction or Completion. If personal information we hold about you is not accurate or is out of date and requires amendment or correction you have a right to have the data rectified or completed.
- Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that personal information we hold about you is erased e.g. if the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or our processing of the information is based on your consent and there are no other legal grounds on which we may process the information.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information. For example, if we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which override your rights and interests.
You may also have the right to restrict our use of your personal information, such as in circumstances where you have challenged the accuracy of the information and during the period where we are verifying its accuracy.
- Right of Data Portability. In certain instances, you have a right to receive any personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In such circumstances, you can ask us to transmit that information to you or directly to a third party organisation.
While we are happy for such requests to be made, we are not able to guarantee technical compatibility with a third party organisation’s systems. We are also unable to comply with requests that relate to personal information of others without their consent.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us at peter@NoTjustR.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right to Withdraw Consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details in the ‘Contact’ section below.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you are unhappy about our use of your information, you can contact us using the details in the Contact section below. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office using any of the below contact methods:
Telephone: 0303 123 11113
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office
If you live or work outside of the UK or you have a complaint concerning our activities outside of the UK, you may prefer to lodge a complaint with a different supervisory authority. A list of relevant authorities in the EEA can be accessed here.