Taking the emotion out of emotional eating
- Do you feel you are controlled by your eating habits?
- Do you use food as an emotional crutch and don’t know what to do about it?
- Do your dietary habits upset you and make you feel ashamed?
If any of these statements reflect your situation, you are not alone.
Help is now at hand in a 4 week online course comprising 5 Group Skypes and 12 emails to help anyone suffering from the stress and anxiety caused by emotional eating.
The programme focuses on 4 broad themes:
- Awareness: developing mindfulness and intuitive eating
- Planning: effective dietary planning/understanding the difference between whole and processed foods
- Actioning: how to change behaviours and habits
- Progressing: setting a path to long term success
The course is led by Ian Thomas, a Registered Dietician and specialised health professional who has personally overcome these issues before going on to help numerous clients struggling with such thoughts and behaviours.
A FULL PROGRAMME COMMENCES EVERY SUNDAY
Course Leader: Ian Thomas, BSc RD, PN1
Registered Dietitian and online weight loss coach, Ian has a background in the NHS. A specialist in weight management, disordered eating and metabolic health, Ian brings a special dimension to No Targets Just Routine® through his experience in mentoring those who find it difficult to manage their diet. His approach is all about intuitive eating, mindfulness and forming new habits.
Ian is passionate about guiding people to a place of happiness and contentment as he helps them to deal with the complex struggle in alleviating the strains of emotional eating.
Course Fee: £49 or local currency equivalent